1-60 Horde And Alliance is now live on the Certified profile store!

Tutorial on how to proceed after purchase is available on the forum!
Horde Alliance

Welcome to Orca Bot!

Welcome to Orca Bot, the most premier, intelligent and lightweight bot on World of Warcraft Classic. Come visit the official Orca Bot Forums to get updates, ask questions, and interact with fellow Orca Bot members.
Buy now

How to Setup Orca Bot!

Help me Setup

We need You

If you think you have the skills to join our team, apply here!
Apply now!
News
  • Check out our Certified Profiles!
BITCOIN PAYMENT ONLY ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT. WE ARE CURRENTLY ADDING MORE. PROFILE STORE SECTION IS RE-OPEN. PLEASE BE PATIENT THANK YOU. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Sftn88

Bot Purchase Question

Is there any other way to purchase the bot besides bitcoin?  I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to do it with bitcoin.

Edited by Sftn88

Sorry for the late reply, but at the moment we only accept BTC.

Since paypal fucked us over.

May be a good idea to do a tutorial on the process then. The platform you are sending us too is complicated. Coin base seems more straightforward but I’m certainly not an expert.

1 hour ago, nathanhamlet said:

May be a good idea to do a tutorial on the process then. The platform you are sending us too is complicated. Coin base seems more straightforward but I’m certainly not an expert.

Tutorial for what??

You can use google if you dont know how to buy btc lol

The problem isn’t buying Bitcoin. It’s the process you’ve set up in your checkout/portal the checkout is directed too....It’s cumbersome and not clear at all. 

I’m obviously not the only person that is trying to give you money but can’t. Just trying to help you make it easier for people to pay you not sure how that’s a slight to you.....

@atoo  Most BTC wallets have about a week before you can send the funds too if you are first setting up.  Less money for you guys and more annoyed customers.

I cant do anything about that, im just a head mod.

I never heard any wallet you need to wait a week before you can use the funds lol

• Like 1

its because funds not ready. dont use a bank link to buy btc on coinbase, you cant move coins for 7 days while funds settle, use a debit card instead, watch confirmations by searching transaction id found on coinbase website on desktop version.

• Like 2

It took several 15 minute waits just to get the account on this site registered. Subscriptions are disabled on EWT. This whole process is very inconvenient. WAY too many loops to jump through. Good waste of 2 hours for sure.

Edited by krazybrad25

Likewise -- if there's a reseller or mod who will personally take paypal and help with this process i'm down. Way to convoluted right now as to how to actually pay for any of this.

9 hours ago, krazybrad25 said:

It took several 15 minute waits just to get the account on this site registered. Subscriptions are disabled on EWT. This whole process is very inconvenient. WAY too many loops to jump through. Good waste of 2 hours for sure.

I believe that the reason behind EWT being disabled was due to a tripwire event, as far as I know, things should be up and running now.

2 hours ago, fijiapple said:

Likewise -- if there's a reseller or mod who will personally take paypal and help with this process i'm down. Way to convoluted right now as to how to actually pay for any of this.

Try sending a message on here to one of the admins and they'll point you in the right direction to get this sorted.

Yea i am sorry as well - I was really looking forward to getting this but after spending 2 hours tryin to get bitcoin when i have never used it. This is all very confusing. Will buy in the future if paypal ever becomes an option.

Dunno if they ever gonna get it fixed for other payments and how many they lost becus of this
or if we are just a few players 

sins bitcoins is hard to track and its gonna be the new ( payments for stuff like this in the future )

Only time will tell im happy to start botting again if they change the payments to card ( paypall if they can get a settlement ) Blizz prolly paid them to screw orca ^^

Havnet played wow sins orca time went out ^^ im still at the place i stoppede botting

Edited by DglMouse

4 hours ago, Spesh said:

Yea i am sorry as well - I was really looking forward to getting this but after spending 2 hours tryin to get bitcoin when i have never used it. This is all very confusing. Will buy in the future if paypal ever becomes an option.

Its super easy to get BTC if you use google lol

I have to wait 7 days for funds to get into my account from my bank...this is not a simple process. People are ready to throw money at you guys but you do the most complicated purchasing system that you are losing a ton of customers that have never used bitcoin. It seems easy and understandable to you because you may be an experienced user with it. But telling customers eh just google it is poor showmanship.

As stated if it ever goes to paypal i'd be more than happy to still purchase.

To the people complaining: I've used every bot since the original public vanilla bot WoWSharp (late 2004). The owners are always a hit or miss as far as communication goes and easiness of purchase/setting up. Orca is definitely pretty rough to say the least, but you're paying to cheat. What do you honestly expect? They are the only good bot on the market right now so they can pretty much do whatever they want. I've dealt with much worse.

I am willing to give this one more chance - 

I signed up on this website to purchase BTC but - and got it to work. Since my purchase was complete 

what do i do next to be ableto download and set it all up?

Edited by Spesh