1-60 Horde And Alliance is now live on the Certified profile store!

Tutorial on how to proceed after purchase is available on the forum!
Horde Alliance

Welcome to Orca Bot!

Welcome to Orca Bot, the most premier, intelligent and lightweight bot on World of Warcraft Classic. Come visit the official Orca Bot Forums to get updates, ask questions, and interact with fellow Orca Bot members.
Buy now

How to Setup Orca Bot!

Help me Setup

We need You

If you think you have the skills to join our team, apply here!
Apply now!
News
  • Check out our Certified Profiles!
BITCOIN PAYMENT ONLY ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT. WE ARE CURRENTLY ADDING MORE. PROFILE STORE SECTION IS RE-OPEN. PLEASE BE PATIENT THANK YOU. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Eugenz

Couldn't find information about what is for what

Hello,

I couldn't find information about your programms therefore I'm asking here.

What do I need: AFK grind honor points in Alterac Valley. The bot should be able to sing for the battleground queue, accept the invite, just stay there in the starting position or run somewhere to the safe spot and stay there till the end.

What is EWT for? Can it work without Orca?  Is it able to afk join Alterac Valley?

What is difference Orca vs ETW? Is Orca something like functionality upgrade? Do I need both for AV grind?

Do u have plans to release JUST an battleground afk bot with minimal functionality?

Thanks!

Edited by Eugenz

Dont afk in AV. Many people running around with snowballs figuring out whos bot and not, snowball push you away but bot runs back to afk grind spot. Not worth. I also tried running into the mountains etc. It works for a while but people really hates bots in BGs and even hordes been playing with my toon while afking when they find me. 

you need both orca and ewt for everything related

Edited by Novelist

I am going to reply to this and say from a user standpoint - I bought this just for honor farming. I have previous botting experience with several bots on several games. It is not difficult at all to setup and after a bit of tweaking it does what I want. I am currently running it on my 60 warrior and 60 mage and getting about 5-8k an hour depending on queue times and game results. I have not been messaged once about being a botter as well which is a plus.